Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My email does not receive messages!

Hello,

I am with problems barely in a post office box of the email of a costumer my.

Barely that post office box does not receive more emails, the too are functioning well. 1) THE email sends messages normally; 2) But does not receive messages 3) upon sending
    messages through another email, not message of email appears rejected.

As I proceed?

I expect that my English be understood (My native language is Portuguese)

Best Regards
    Geraldo Monnerat

Re: My email does not receive messages!

Please click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I carried out the reading of the Tutorial and would like to know as enter in contact with the ISP? It is the Voda Hosting? or the company that recorded my domain?

I have 30 emails with you and barely one of them does not receive no message

Best Regards

Comment

Your ISP is your Internet Service Provider, the people who you get your internet from.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yes correct.

But as I resolve my problem? My email sends messages but does not receive? I created that bill they do 2 weeks barely and I have other 30 and only that is with problems of reception? 1) Do not I know what do.

Best Regards
          Last edited by VodaHost; 05-10-2006, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Call your ISP and get someone to help you set up your email accounts,
            We can not set up your email for you, we do not have access to your
            computer.

Please follow the instructions on the below link...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Good, I am going to link for my supplier, but you find that is not some problem in the VodaHosting? I receive to following message as much as sending email for the email that is with problems:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
              A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
              recipients after more than 48 hours on the queue on voda5.vodahost.com.

The message identifier is: 1FcyAX-0006dC-AS
              The date of the message is: Mon, 08 May 2006 02:20:29 -0300
              The subject of the message is: WEBMAIL DAS SIMO e Esposas

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

nucleoicarai@myvt.com.br

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
              some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
              remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
              and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

Already I tried to access of several different computers (IP different) and the email continues not receiving, looks myself that is not a blockade of my IP and yes some problem in the email of address: nucleoicarai@myvt.com.br, therefore everybody the too emails: with receive emails normally. Even so, I should enter in contact with my supplier of access to the internet?

Best Regards
              Monnerat

Comment

Log in your CP > Mail > select the email address you are having problems with, and > Read mail.

See if the mail gets to your webmail. If it does, it's a problem on your side (which means either YOU or your ISP) and not VodaHost.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I already accessed the CPanel> Email> Read email and functions normally, only receives no email, but the sending functions normally. Barely no email arrives. What can be? It will be that resolves I cancel this email and create another?

Comment

Might be. If you need more help, i will need your CP loggin info. If you wish me to have a look, please send this info through my form so i can loggin and check
                    Navaldesign
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, Navaldesign;

I sent for you myself facts in your form.

I thank its attempt of help

Comment

Info incorrect. Please check it and send me the correct ones
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Hi, Navaldesign;

The address of the CPanel is not myvt.com.br. I sent once again by his form.

I send a copy of a message that returned upon sending an email for nucleoicarai@myvt.com.br, I have 20 emails, only this is not going to receive messages. But it sends normally:
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
                          recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

nucleoicarai@myvt.com.br
                          retry timeout exceeded

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards

Comment

Ok, i'll have a look later
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Your email is working perfectly, at least at CP level. Maybe you have put wrong pop3 server in your Outlook express. You have mail. Please read it because i have had to change the password.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X