Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password

How can i make a page in which a person can enter by typing username and then the password for that username. I wish to make a page with several user names with separate passwords and each leading to a different page.
    Thanks In Advance.
    BILAL

Re: Password

You can either use cpanel and password protect a directory on your site and manually make a username and password for each person that you want to give access to... or you will need a script to do it... try some of the cms's in fanastico (I know a few will allow you to require a user to be logged in to view certain areas) or pay someone to create a user login script for you

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Please Help Me

I cant access to my control pannel. I dont know which server should i be logging into. Please help me: not only am i knew to Vodahost i am also new to Internet.
      BILAL

Comment

Please Ignore The Message Above

Please Ignore The Message Above
        BILAL

Comment

Help

I try to sign up for free domain name control panel but after i hava filled the form the following message appears:

We are unable to process this transaction because we are currently not accepting orders from this IP.

I dont know what to do next. And I dont know what an IP is. Please tell me what should i do.

I registered for a free domain name as a new customer (magicwise.com) and dont know any more. I dont have any idea what should i do. This was my first domain.
          I am completely at sea,PLEASE HELP ME.
          BILAL

Comment

First of all, an IP stands for Internet provider and it sounds as if that ip has been listed for some reason......

Did the above happen when you tried to open an account with Vodahost in order to get your free domain name?
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Please submit a support ticket so that support can take care of your issue. To do this click on

http://www.support.vodahost.com/

Inlude your IP in it and explain your problem. Provide also contact details (Name, and possibly phone number). To find out what your IP is, click on

http://www.ipchicken.com/
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I tried to register by ticking PAYPAL as Payment option and when everything was over it said on the page that click the link below to pay but there was no link at all. And second thing is that why do i have to pay when this it is a freedomain i am ordreing.
                BILAL

Comment

You pay for the hosting, not for the name registration. You get a free domain name when you order your VodaHost account. If you have completed the registration procedure, but have not paid, you will receive an email with a link and a password to enter your account . In there you will see the invoice relevant to your order. Select "Pay" to complete your order. Make sure that you have selected the free domain option, otherwise you will not be entitled to free domain name any more.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Good Bye!!!

Looks like i will have to leave Vodahost. The person who directed me to this website told me wrongly that Vodahost provides free webhosting and domain name. I cant afford to pay,so i dont have a choice. I was already half-way building my website but i see i cant continue. Anyways it was nice meeting you all. Even though i never became a part of this Community, I must say this must be one of the most helpful and loving Community.

Good Bye to you all especially Navaldesign,Watdaflip and David__they were always very helpful.
                    GOOD BYE!!!

Bilal
                    fmbilal******.com
                    BILAL

Comment

Good Bye

Good Bye Again.
                      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/members/fmbilal.html
                      BILAL

Comment

Bye fmbilal, sorry it did not work out for you........
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
                        X