X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I neet help with the Autoresponder...

Hello

I have question regarding the Autoresponder.

First let mention that I've seen the tutorial already and the form is in place.

My question is, why is it when I go to my form and enter a different name and email to test it out - both the name and email come back to my created Autoresponder email?

Example:

1. My Autoresponder email is
    newsletter@mobilevipservices.com

2. Then I enter my other name and email, Francisco and franciscotjr********.com - on my form ( mobilevipservices.com )

3. Here is the confusion: Why do I get both emails to my (
    newsletter@mobilevipservices.com)

* I know one is to notify me of a subscriber like below........

New Newsletter Subscriber
    IP Address : 68.108.97.2
    Name : *****
    Email :
    franciscotjr********.com
    Phone : 702-509-6628

* But I also get the visitors Newsletter email to the same email (
    Newsletter@mobilevipservices.com )

* Shouldn't my newsletter be sent and arrive to the entered email (
    franciscotjr******.com ) instead???

Do you guys get it??........... And I did create a Newsletter email and Autoresponder email like it says to do...

* Here is what it says to do........

Hint: If you do not create a forwarder or email account with the same address as this auto responder, mail will only be handled by the auto responder before it is discarded.

So this is my dilemma... And if I was to create a forwarder, I’d be to where???.... I don’t get it.

Hope someone can help to sort this out.

Thank you ahead of time.
    Frank
    Home Shoppers Club
    Mobi Designz
    Mobile VIP Services

Re: I neet help with the Autoresponder...

You are very confused about and are trying to accomplish something that cannot be done using the simple Form you have created in BlueVoda. Review this thread which outlines the very same issue > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...tml#post376812

You cannot "extract" an email address entered into a Form field to then send an automated response to unless you are using a Database which has been configured to process this action according to a defined script. You are receiving 2 emails simply because the original email is reaching your Inbox and the Auto-Responder is merely sending a notification to the originating email address (your "Newsletter") in the header of the original email, and this auto-response is simply being "Forwarded" back once again to the same inbox.

It is a linear logic that is not clear to you .... so, just use ABVFP as directed and resolve the "issue" once and for all.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X