Shopping Cart(PayPal)Error ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Cart(PayPal)Error ASAP

I have been working on website for my products, in middle of building this website, I recieved an order. Shows customer paid for item through PayPal. I want to process this Order immediatly as I have always done on my other website. For some reason, it shows I recieve ordered, payed t hrough paypal. But yet order is not showing on paypal. Please help ASAP. Shows customer paid, but funds not showing. I do have a Business Premier account.
    sigpic

Re: Shopping Cart(PayPal)Error ASAP

Originally posted by laindia
    I have been working on website for my products, in middle of building this website, I recieved an order. Shows customer paid for item through PayPal. I want to process this Order immediatly as I have always done on my other website. For some reason, it shows I recieve ordered, payed t hrough paypal. But yet order is not showing on paypal. Please help ASAP. Shows customer paid, but funds not showing. I do have a Business Premier account.
    I think that's something you have to check out with Paypal, not VH...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
      I think that's something you have to check out with Paypal, not VH...
      I have checked with paypal. I have never had problems with paypal with all the years I have been with them. I even called them. They verified that it wasn't on there end. They even did a test run on the website with my products. Well, needless to say. All my information is intact when I set up shopping cart to take orders, even paypal email is there. As requested when we check to use paypal. They said even though my email it there, it shows an empty email and that it's the shopping cart on website. Not there end. The money went somewhere, it didn't go to order@toysandbook.net which I have listed with paypal as a verified email. Also the shopping cart shows another order. But is blank and that another customer used paypal. I know it is the shopping cart program that is the problem.
      sigpic

Comment

Then you should be looking for help from the people who created the shopping cart program you're using. They are the experts on the program.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

And, I'll put money on it, there is a glitch in your shopping cart and the money didn't go anywhere - cuz it didn't connect with paypal. I highly recommend, whenever you attach any shopping cart, run a test order through and make sure it works.

Contact Soho and see if they can find it and fix it. Also, have you contacted the customer? There is always the possibility that they completed on the Soho end of the site, but abandoned the order without completing the Paypal part. I've seen that happen with a couple shopping carts and they still showed an order.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
            Then you should be looking for help from the people who created the shopping cart program you're using. They are the experts on the program.
            Im using the shopping cart that came with the Voda Host account in Soho
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
              And, I'll put money on it, there is a glitch in your shopping cart and the money didn't go anywhere - cuz it didn't connect with paypal. I highly recommend, whenever you attach any shopping cart, run a test order through and make sure it works.

Contact Soho and see if they can find it and fix it. Also, have you contacted the customer? There is always the possibility that they completed on the Soho end of the site, but abandoned the order without completing the Paypal part. I've seen that happen with a couple shopping carts and they still showed an order.
              Yes, contacted the customer. As soon as I find customer support with SoHo I will let them no the problem. And yes I found that customer did cancel order. I found out through one of my post where you promote website. I'm really glad she left message. I was really worried where the funds went. I thought Vodahost owned soho. Do you no there support email so I can send them one and let them no what the shopping cart is doing. Shopping cart was charging her more money than I put for product and shipping. And I have disabled the tax portion of it. Customer doesn't even no what that fee was either. She's a blue voda member also. Thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

Im using the shopping cart that came with the Voda Host account in Soho
                I'm aware of that, but Voda Host didn't create that program - they just make it available for our use. There are lots of programs offered here, but that doesn't mean we'll get expert help. Don't get me wrong, if someone here can help they will, I'm just saying that the odds of getting expert help are much greater when contacting the people who created the program.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers

your right, they completed the order, then put a stop to it cause extra fees were showing that shouldn't have been.
                  sigpic

Comment

I really like voda, and i like the shopping cart. Seems there are a few glitches that need to be fixed. Hopefull I can find out who to send for customer support on it so i can let them no a few problems i have with it. And yes, Im sure it will be something simple on there end to fix once i figure out how to contact them. Thank you all for the help.
                    sigpic

Comment

I really like voda, and i like the shopping cart. Seems there are a few glitches that need to be fixed. Hopefull I can find out who to send for customer support on it so i can let them no a few problems i have with it. And yes, Im sure it will be something simple on there end to fix once i figure out how to contact them. Thank you all for the help.
                      I just looked at Soho's site. I think if I were you, I'd submit a ticket to Voda Host explaining that you are having problems with Soho and ask them for guidance.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Soho has a forum here: http://forum.soholaunch.com/index.php

What I discovered when trying to put together a Soho site - was that they allow those who BUY through them the pro version - an area to put in trouble tickets. But those who get it, like we do, through an outside partner of there's, were not given the same "priveleges".

Because of problems with their site and shopping cart, I never completed a store there but found other options.

They have a lot going for them, but it's these glitches that are scary. Good luck in resolving it. Obviously it can be resolved because others are using it.

Wish I could help.
                        Beth
                        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                        SEO - The Basics

Comment

PayPal Error

This has nothing to do with VodaHost, or Soholaunch. If Soho is telling you
                          that the order went through and you do not see the funds in your paypal
                          account, one of three things happend.

1) Your purchaser abdanded his purchase at the last minute during the payment proccess.

2) PayPal immediately reversed the transaction because they deemed it to be fraud.

3) Your purchaser paid by e-check and his gunds have not yet cleared.

For the above #'s 2 & 3 PP would have sent you a email, for the above #1 you will receive
                          any notfication.

Please make a complete purchase form a-z to fully test your system. We have
                          PayPal problems all the time. You should NEVER release a shopping cart to the
                          world unless you have thoroughly tested purchasing every single product on it.
                          Last edited by VodaHost; 05-10-2006, 07:10 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Moving to Soho section.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                            X