Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with html for for email opt-in form

Hi there,

I'm somewhat confused about this issue. My site is www.floridathelastresort.com and I am in the final stage of tweaking some things. I do have a BV form on the contact page which works perfectly.

What I wanted to do was on some pages was to create an email opt in by using a form from my Aweber account.
    I have created the form correctly, the main feature is that it uses lightbox (supposed to appear after 5 seconds and grey out the page content). However I have tried the html for lightbox and pop over and neither will work for me in the HTML insert.

They appear just as an every present static form when a page is loaded rather than either appearing in lightbox format or sliding in from the left after x seconds.

I would be very thankful if someone could point me in the right direction.

I have publish this form on one page at the moment for you to see what I'm talking about. The form itself works fine regarding submissions, it's just the presentation of it being static is what I am having an issue with. http://www.floridathelastresort.com/islamorada.html

Michele
Working...
X