Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banners

To all you smart Voda Website builders:

I have someone from my forum that wants to exchange links and banners. Now the banner I built for my site pages are not all in one. The text is on top of the banner and so are the flags. So my question is:
    How do I make it all one? so that I can send it to them to post on their site. I hope this makes sense to you.
    Rcmaddawg
    www.rcfun4all.com

Re: Banners

Take a screen shot of your site and then use photo editing software to crop out just the banner.

Or, click here and save to your pc.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I thought you would be the first to reply Racefan...do me a favor pls...go to my forum, and under the post of "Get to know each other" check out the post of Vertigo Performance...he is the one that wants to exchange a banner...and he has his posted as part of his sig in the forum...let me know what you think...thanks
      Rcmaddawg
      www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

What exactly am I looking for? His banner is cool, and his products seem like a good mix for your site, so exchanging links makes sense.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Yes his is cool, and I was wondering if his is sort of the same thing as what I will do from your suggestion in your first post.
          Rcmaddawg
          www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

Yes, he inserted an image and hyperlinked it to his site. He already had a stand alone copy of his banner, but the end result is the same.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

ok great...thx alot
              Rcmaddawg
              www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

Working...
              X