Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Information into a Datafile (Excel spreadsheet) That Updates in Real Time

Hello Everyone,

I am attempting to incorporate a survey into my website. The results will be populated in a datafile and then be updated on the website results in realtime. Is this possible with Blue Voda? I wanted to use an Excel speadsheet but I am not sure how to pull this off as there is not any information that I have found about how to do this in the tutorials and documentation. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

MG Kamau

Re: Form Information into a Datafile (Excel spreadsheet) That Updates in Real Time

If you are an actual VodaHost Hosting customer, you can download and use VotePro from the Treasure Chest (the link is on the front of the Forums) after requesting your access Password from Support. VotePro has the features you mention.

Also, you can use BlueVoda to create a custom Form (Poll, Survey, etc.) using ABVFP Advanced BlueVoda Forms Processor that is easily configured and which has the integrated database that is required when creating this kind of dynamic visitor-interactive Form. Follow the Tutorial precisely to get the predictably versatile results.

You only have to look around in the Forums to find the answers!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X