I wish I trusted VH!...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I trusted VH!...lol

Im just doing some self yelling!...lol...I spend many wasted hours looking for different things for my site. Then wind up looking here...WELL DAH! I have got to learn to look here first before wasting all the time and worthless downloads that are not only a waste of time but could be potential security issues!
    My latest is an invoice for customers...well Ive been looking for one over a month..just this morning did yet another download and didnt like it, now Ill spend the morning cleaning it off my puter...
    Well, I looked in my control panel and found PHPCoin!...If I had an extra set of hands Id strap them around my throat!...haha!
    Im just not used to (yet) a webhosting with such a great deal to offer/and simple to use/and great looks!
    THANK YOU VH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME, EVEN IF IM BLIND, DEAF,DUMB,AND STUPID! HAHA!
    Although Im probably the only stubborn frenchmen in the group, I post this just in case there may be others that are doing things the hard way, in hopes to not only remind myself to look at home before venturing out, but to let others know to do so as well!

Re: I wish I trusted VH!...lol

Wow...Thanks for the kind words, we do try very hard to offer
    our customers the best products at a great price.....
    Last edited by VodaHost; 05-11-2006, 09:20 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Im slowly learning all that is here! When coming over from "the other place" I had almost nothing that was worth using...as far as I was personally concerned...so I was used to constantly searching all over the net for what I Personally wanted...and usually coming up empty handed/the only thing that was full was my pc from downloading junk! Ive finally gotten the courage to (DAH) look at what is right here and Im finding that I dont have to go "outside" and search...I will vow now to always look here before going elsewhere on what has been endless searches...

Comment

Hi BLIND, DEAF,DUMB,AND STUPID!......and those are your good points?

Just joking, we all go looking for something because we have a lot to learn
        about and from vodahost......I now post instead of looking (well I do search here first........lol
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
          Hi BLIND, DEAF,DUMB,AND STUPID!......and those are your good points?

Just joking, we all go looking for something because we have a lot to learn
          about and from vodahost......I now post instead of looking (well I do search here first........lol
          Who said anything about those being my good points?...lol
          my good point is the stubborn frenchmen!...keeps me motivated!...

Comment

Working...
          X