X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation & Communication

Hi,

Domain - whispurrrercatsitting.ca

Question #1 - I am having a weird problem with my navigation bars. They all are fine on all my pages except these 2 (below). The bars show, but they don't say what they are on them, they are blank. I have re-loaded and re-published a few times thinking it was just a glitch, but still no change.

Question #2 - I have not received any emails from Vodahost in over a year, except for my yearly bill. Is there a way I can get back on the email list, especially if I need an update or there is a new IP Address I need to know about. I would hate to not go to my website for awhile and then find out weeks down the road I have a problem.

Thanks,
    Maureen

Re: Navigation & Communication

1)Usually when this happens with navigation bars it is caused by copying and pasting them from one page to another. We suggest that you delete these navagation bars and create them again, then publish the pages again to fix the issue.

2)If you are receiving the annual bill you are still on the mailing list, you will still receive alerts when necessary.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Navigation & Communication

The navigation bar is definitely not a cut and paste, however I will try your suggestion and THANK YOU for your reply. I had a support ticket in for a week and did not get any answers there either, which is when I tried this route!

Comment

Working...
      X