Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding a power point slide as a HTML....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a power point slide as a HTML....

I am having a hard time adding a power point presentation as a page in my site. Has anyone had this problem and knows how to do it?
    David B
    LGD Design Innovations
    www.lgddesign.com
    david.bennett@lgddesign.com

Re: Adding a power point slide as a HTML....

even i am facing similar problem. would appreciate if some one helps me on rao_avn2000******.co.in

i am following the following path still not successful

toolbar->insert-> advance-> embedded OLE object. i got struck here as i am not able to see any insertion whether power point or excel sheet

Comment

I don't have that option. I know there is a way to do it. I have seen power points on other websites. I have also saved it as an HTM. I cant get it to link.
      David
      David B
      LGD Design Innovations
      www.lgddesign.com
      david.bennett@lgddesign.com

Comment

I am having the same problem, what I did, is this, I made my slide with PP and saved it as web page in the ¨options¨ and then I call a new page in BV, openning HTML box recall the file "book.html" or what ever you may call it, and publish it, that´s it.
        My pps does not work properly, because one of the pictures does not show up. The rest works great.

Comment

Hi, again, I don't want to give up, I still having hard time with Power point slide, part of it works great, but the animated logo, does not appears it is there, and i can see is spining, but is jus a transaprent square, has anyone solution for this?

Comment

Working...
          X