Table on homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table on homepage

Please help i have a couple of problems i am trying to build a great webshop for fashion accessories www.manthysonline.com I want to have a small box or table below the catagories box with new products arrivals, also i want to have a paypal logo on my homepage to show straight away what payments i accept. I have copied the code from the paypal website and pasted it into a text box but only the code shows up no graphic.! Please help I am very frustrated.
    www.manthysonline.com

Re: Table on homepage

last thing first
    Paste your code into an html box not a text box(top left icon)
    click on the Table icon and insert table.....
    If you still have probs.....get back to us.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I am using soholaunch and don't see a html box or table box! I am i being completely think
      www.manthysonline.com

Comment

you did mention blue voda.........its there...........

edit: sorry, wrong thread, someone will be along that knows about soholaunch, I think !!!!!
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I used to use Soho, but can't remember what I had to click to put in html - but it's there - take a look at their tutorials - it's there.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

1. Save the code from PayPal in your computer with an easy to remember name, f.e. "paypal_code.html". To do this, you need to copy the code, then paste it in Notepad, then go to "Save as", choose file type "All files", and save it as "paypal_code.html"
            2. In Soho, go in the page where you want to put the code in, drag a "Custom code" box in your page. You will then be asked to chose from a dropdown list the code to put in there.
            3. Since you have not yet uploaded the code, click on "Upload". Browse your computer, find the Paypal code and upload it.
            4. The Paypal Code will now appear in your dropdown list. Select it and you are done.
            Last edited by navaldesign; 05-11-2006, 09:27 PM.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the html stuff it worked, hooray! But I still need to know how to get a box similar to the one on the left of my site that has the catagories in it for? Any clues??

www.manthysonline.com
              www.manthysonline.com

Comment

Not sure what you mean. What box? you mean the menu bar ?
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes the menu box, i want a box below that one to put my new arrivals or special offer in?
                  www.manthysonline.com

Comment

You can create a menubar in BV with your new products. Publish the bv page even though you will not need it, in the same folder where the Soho is installed. This way the menubar images will be saved on your site. Then, in BV, go to Page HTML. Copy the code, paste it in Notepad, goto to Save as, choose File type "All files", save it as f.e. "new_products.html". Then go in Soho, and insert in your page the code, just as i told you before. The result will be like in this page: http://www.southernmarine.info/index.php?pr=Services

The links will also work.
                    You will need to place the menubar in your BV page in the same position you need it to appear in the Soho page
                    Navaldesign

Comment

i know what you mean you can copy and paste my logo for payapl it will tell your customers want they can expect
                      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Thanks for the help thus far............but I am not understanding the bit about getting a table. I have soho not BV! DO I need BV to get a table on my site. Also i want to put a links page on there too, and i have just typed the link in a text box how do i get it so they can click the link and jump straight to the site?
                        www.manthysonline.com

Comment

If you want to create a menubar like the one in the link i have provided, do it in BV then insert it in Soho.
                          If you just want a table, drag a text object in your page, then double click it to edit, and then, when the text editor window opens, click on Insert / Modify Table.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

One thing I do remember in Soho - is that doing tables was a breeze - click on their table - you can put anything into it
                            Beth
                            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks for your advice,but i think this stuff is just way over my head, I can put stuff in the frames of soho when I am editing it but nothing to the left underneath the menu box, also I want to be able to edit the size of my pictures. I am wondering if soho is for me,as I am now completely frustrated I want a professional looking website!!

Please help.................
                              www.manthysonline.com

Comment

Working...
                              X