This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Link tool greyed out

I am still trying to get the buttons to work and I have tried doing what the video said several times. However the hyperlink button on the tool bar is grey out. I have tried reinstalling BlueVoda and still not luck. I am trying to use the button on the forms tool bar. How do I get the hyperlink tool to be available?

Andy
    Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Re: Hyper Link tool greyed out

You must first "select" an item to apply the Hyperlink: using your mouse, Click+Left Button to "highlight" Text to be Hyperlinked; OR Click once an an object (Image, Shape, etc.) so the Blue Toggle Corners show the item as "selected" .....

Once an item is Selected, the Hyperlink Icon in the Toolbar will indicate available.

If after following these instructions (the same as visually presented in the tutorial) the Hyperlink Icon does not become available, then you should download a fresh copy of BlueVoda to over-write corrupted files that may have occurred due to a connection glitch or other issue. If none of these methods prove fruitful, create a Support Ticket for further assistance.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Maybe I am using the wrong button. I have a picture on the page and just as you said if I click on it the blue Toggle Corners appear and the hyperlink tool lights up. If I click on the new menu button the corners turn blue but not hyperlink tool. Here is the button that I am trying to use. Should I be using something else?
      Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Comment

You can apply a single Hyperlink to an object (or Text), but you cannot "apply" a Menu to an object or Text at all!

A Menu is a completely different animal unto itself: it is a Menu -- which by definition offers multiple ordered links that you can customize the appearance of from within the Menu Properties Dialog (which appears when you double-click on the Menu once inserted on your BlueVoda Workpane).

Either apply a single Hyperlink to your image, or, if you require multiple links to offer to Visitors, use a Menu of your choice instead (and configure properly according to the Tutorials).

To install your choice of Menu systems, from the Toolbar: INSERT > NAVIGATION > (select Menu style)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X