X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Adress convert to html

Hey,
    Is bluevoda converting the File Adress in my html code to html when i upload my side ?
    I use this script: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...thumbnail2.htm

In my code i just took the file location does that work ?
    my code:
    <a href="C:\Users\Publicbasher\Documents\Webside\Bild er\Sonstiges\_DSC0058.jpg" rel="enlargeimage" rev="targetdiv:loadarea" title="">C:\Users\Publicbasher\Documents\Webside\B ilder\2.jpg</a><br />

<div id="loadarea" style="width: 600px"></div>

<br /><br />

<a href="C:\Users\Publicbasher\Documents\Webside\Bild er\Sonstiges\_DSC0058.jpg" rel="enlargeimage" rev="targetdiv:loadarea2,trigger:click,preload:non e,fx:reveal">C:\Users\Publicbasher\Documents\Websi de\Bilder\2.jpg</a><br />

<div id="loadarea2"></div>

Re: File Adress convert to html

Is it right to write the div+Id for the location in to the HTML of the HTML window (bluevoda) ?
    many thx for reply

Comment

1)I am not sure I understand your question, I think you mean does BlueVoda convert the file location on your computer:

C:\Users\Publicbasher\Documents\Webside\Bild er\Sonstiges\_DSC0058.jpg

to the file location on the server. The answer to this is no, it does not you need to modify the href to the URL of the image on your account. An example URL would be:

http://www.yourdomain.com/Webside\Bild er\Sonstiges\_DSC0058.jpg

2)Yes, you should add the code they gave you to avoid script errors.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Using this script properly requires that you first upload your images to your Root Directory (public_html/) on the server of your hosting account, thus having static (unchanging, direct) links to your images to insert into the script.

You cannot simply "refer" to them (as in Preview) and think they upload themselves along with your "customized" script: the script expects to use a pre-established link to the images to recall them as ordered.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Image Thumbnail Viewer II

Dear community,
          I am trying to build a gallery like on this website: http://www.theaterfotograf.de/tanz.html
          I'm trying to use this script on my website: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...thumbnail2.htm
          at the moment I got some questions for the realization. Would be great if you could have a look at my mistakes.

1. I copied the script 1 to the <head> section of my page (didn’t change something at all)
          2. I copied the script 2 to the <body> of my page. (Then I uploaded all my pictures to my Bluevoda and took the links from there and inserted them to the script)
          HTML Code:
          <a href="www.christiane-devos.com/costumes/pictures/hamletfull.jpg" rel="enlargeimage" rev="targetdiv:loadarea1" title="">www.christiane-devos.com/costumes/pictures/hamletsmall.jpg</a><br />

<div id="loadarea1" style="width: 600px"></div>

<br /><br />

<a href="www.christiane-devos.com/costumes/pictures/hamletfull.jpg" rel="enlargeimage" rev="targetdiv:loadarea2,trigger:mouseover,preload:yes,fx:reveal">www.christiane-devos.com/costumes/pictures/hamletsmall.jpg</a><br />

3. Now I upload the thumbnailviewer2.js data and the load image to my main website folder were the pages are saved.

Questions:
          4. how do I divine the place of the loadarea1+2 etc.? I have around 25 pictures for the first page, do I ever div a new load area?
          (I inserted html windows to my main page and added the codes:
          "<div id="loadarea1" style="width: 600px"></div>"
          "<div id="loadarea2"></div>" it is not working).

5. How can I scroll/move the small pictures without moving the main page? (Insert the load areas in to an inline frame?)

Many thanks if some one knows a solution

Comment

many thanks

Comment

Re: Image Thumbnail Viewer II

Originally posted by max0 View Post
              Dear community,
              I am trying to build a gallery like on this website: http://www.theaterfotograf.de/tanz.html
              I'm trying to use this script on my website: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...thumbnail2.htm
              at the moment I got some questions for the realization. Would be great if you could have a look at my mistakes.

1. I copied the script 1 to the <head> section of my page (didn’t change something at all)
              2. I copied the script 2 to the <body> of my page. (Then I uploaded all my pictures to my Bluevoda and took the links from there and inserted them to the script)
              HTML Code:
              <a href="www.christiane-devos.com/costumes/pictures/hamletfull.jpg" rel="enlargeimage" rev="targetdiv:loadarea1" title="">www.christiane-devos.com/costumes/pictures/hamletsmall.jpg</a><br />

<div id="loadarea1" style="width: 600px"></div>

<br /><br />

<a href="www.christiane-devos.com/costumes/pictures/hamletfull.jpg" rel="enlargeimage" rev="targetdiv:loadarea2,trigger:mouseover,preload:yes,fx:reveal">www.christiane-devos.com/costumes/pictures/hamletsmall.jpg</a><br />

3. Now I upload the thumbnailviewer2.js data and the load image to my main website folder were the pages are saved.

Questions:
              4. how do I divine the place of the loadarea1+2 etc.? I have around 25 pictures for the first page, do I ever div a new load area?
              (I inserted html windows to my main page and added the codes:
              "<div id="loadarea1" style="width: 600px"></div>"
              "<div id="loadarea2"></div>" it is not working).

5. How can I scroll/move the small pictures without moving the main page? (Insert the load areas in to an inline frame?)

Many thanks if some one knows a solution
              1. Correct -- you paste the first section of the script via the TOOLBAR > VIEW > PAGE HTML > into the HEAD Tab.

Incorrect -- you paste this section of the script into a BlueVoda HTML Box (the icon located on the Left Workpane Toolbar - or - TOOLBAR > INSERT > ADVANCED > HTML) after "customizing" it as you have: you then position this BlueVoda HTML Box on the page in the proper position as desired.

You may do well to review the Tutorial to understand this relationship of how to "place" (insert) a script onto a BlueVoda web page, and why BlueVoda cannot be "edited" directly via Page Code (BlueVoda is a HTML generator, not an "editor"!):
              > > TUTORIAL: Adding HTML To Your Pages
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X