This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images not viewable on any browser

Hi! I recently created a new addon domain and published to it, but the images which make up the index page cannot be seen in google chrome or IE. I created a ticket and was told it is a a web-browser compatibility issue and that I should contact a website coder to change this behaviour. I was also sent here to seek the help of the pros on this forum. The website page is viewable here as it should look http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...obilegamer.com
    I downloaded the latest version of blue voda today hoping this problem would be fixed, but after publishing with the new version, the problem still exists. Can anyone please give me an idea how to fix this problem. I have published many websites over the years and have never had a problem that couldn't be resolved quickly until now. I posted this problem earlier today, but it appears the post was removed?

Re: Images not viewable on any browser

Is it possible to hire someone to fix this?

Comment

Re: Images not viewable on any browser

Hi, you forgot to add the domain name to your hotlink protection, this is now fixed.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X