bullet points not appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bullet points not appearing

I'm having trouble with bullet points not appearing when published. I made a bullet list and published it fine on www.kieranrobertsart.com/index2.php but when I try it on www.kieranrobertsart.com/biography.php it doesn't work. At first I tried copy and paste from first page, and changed text colour. That didn't work, so I made bullet list from scratch, but still no luck. When it's highlighted on the published page it shows up, so it's publishing. I've tried changing colour of bullet points, and their background, but nothing.

Re: bullet points not appearing

Going back to the Basics might be of some help -- if your issue sounds similar/familiar, it's because it is (as seen here).

Make sure you are using a Web Safe Font so the browser or Viewer system does not substitute it with another due to the intended font not being loaded on that User's system or device (some Fonts actually do not have a 'Bullet' or other commonly expected symbol).

2. If you do not compose directly each instance of Textual Content into each page directly (including use of INSERT > SYMBOL) and wish to "repeat" Text across multiple pages, Compose your Text in a separate program (such as Word) to retain as a re-usable archived file, and to preserve formatting when using the COPY+PASTE method to insert it into your BlueVoda page.

3. You must COPY+PASTE your Text singly and uniquely to each page: do not COPY+PASTE your TextBox from one page to another, as this creates a "Continuity" issue, especially if you change formatting (colors, add Bold, etc.) as this disrupts the original formatting "continuity" across all instances the same Text appears on your pages (as you experienced).

An additional Tip would be to LOCK ALL elements on your completed Page before Saving prior to Publishing in order to further project the singularity of Page attributes, offering a greater assurance that each page's Properties are not affected by any Continuity formatting.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X