This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Button" from the menu at the top of the page

I've added buttons from the menu at the top of the screen to my Index page. The problem is I can't get the buttons to do anything. I've gone to the "events" screen attached to the button but it is blank and I can't add anything to it. I've searched the posts but didn't see anything about programming the button. I'm trying to use the buttons to navigate between screens.
    Any and all help appreciated.
    Don

Re: "Button" from the menu at the top of the page

Hi, please publish the pages and provide the domain name so we can see what is happening. The links will not work unless the pages are published to the Internet.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I don't think my question was clear enough. Let me try again.
      When I use a "navigation" button (left side of screen) a page comes up where I can enter the destination (URL) once the button is clicked. When I use the "button" from the top of the page, I can't find a way to enter the destination (URL) data. Maybe that's not possible with that type of button???
      I understand that links don't work until pages are published.
      I hope my question is a little clearer.

Comment

It is good that you understand that Links will not work until published, but it is important to also understand that there is a prescribed method for posting in the VodaTalk Support Forums for any cogent assistance to be offered >> How to ask for assistance

Once this method is adhered to, it will be easier to reply with specifics having an example to base any comment upon.
        * Web Building is not fit for simple discussion ... provide a valid URL to get the help you need.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers but I do not have a registered domain name with Vodahost. I have one with another host that I am unhappy with and am looking for a new host. I actually signed into this forum back in 2012 but only started using it 3 days ago. I downloaded the website builder and I have been trying it out to see how it works. If it works well enough for me I will switch my domain host to Vodahost. I ran into the button problem almost immediately so I asked the question. I feel that if I am just building the website I thought someone would give me a quick answer or a reference to one in the forum.
          I guess if I can't make it work then maybe I shouldn't be using BlueVoda.
          Don Link

Comment

Hi, the only button for hyperlinking on the top of the page of BlueVoda is the hyperlink button, in order for it to work you must have an image or some text selected, please see the below video on using the hyperlink button:

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you for the information. I guess the button I tried to use is only an image for graphic representation of a button to be used in instructional data, etc.
              I have looked at many of the videos and they are very helpful. I just couldn't find one to answer my question.
              Is there a listing that gives a definition of what the icons on the web building page are used for?
              Thanks again for your reply.
              Don

Comment

HI, no there is no video that goes over each individual icon for BlueVoda

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X