Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing problems

Hi There

I have decided this year to update my site and when I try to publish some of the pages appear to be forming a layer over the previous older page rather than replacing it and I cant seem to solve the problem.

I am also trying to publish the 'contact' page and using

http://deanhousegardens.co.uk/contact.html but it simply does not appear, could somebody explain what I am doing wrong please or at least point me in the general direction. I can publish the index page without problems so all publishing details must be right there.

Re: Publishing problems

Hi, the layering issue occurs when you copy and paste images and navigation bars from one page to another, to fix it, you need to delete it on the page, then recreate it. The actual contact page is here:

You need to open the page in BlueVoda, go to the page properties and under the general tab change the file extension to html, save then publish the page again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your help it is starting to become clear now but could i just clarify.........I cloned this page from the index page and then moved elements around. Are you saying that I have to build it from scratch and not borrow from previous pages.......Thanks

Comment

Hi, yes, you should not copy and paste from page to page as it causes distortion of items.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Maybe I can help to make things a bit clearer?

1. All pages with a "Form" on them (as your "Contact" page) must be published as ".php" as the Tutorial describes.

2. Duplication of pages needs follow the parameters outlined in this post > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...tml#post372975
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X