This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email issues sending from my home pc

I need some help. I've set up emails for my domain. I've followed the instructions to set up email with outlook. I can send and receive emails. Here's the issue. If I email someone with a comcast email address from my home (using a cable modem) Comcast blocks the email. It happens with other providers as well, but Comcast is the biggest so I'm using them as an example. If I send an email from my cell phone...using the wireless carrier and not my home network, the comcast network will accept the email if I change the dns information from voda host's default info to the dns of my wireless carrier. So although I can receive emails from people trying to reach me from a comcast address, I cannot reply to them. I've tried many thing. I eventually gave up and just use a forwarder right now. Also, I tried to download Squirrel webmail and Horde, but in order install their program you also get blasted with a bunch of malware. That's a different issue though.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Re: Comcast customers cannot receive my email from my home pc

HI, you need to open a support ticket so that we can investigate this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X