Website not uploading properley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website not uploading properley!

Right...I am having just a few problems, hope someone can help. I went to upload my new sitemap the other day and when I viewed my site to test it out nothing had changed. So I submitted a support ticket and blue voda said 'do you want your page in .php or .html' I do require it in .php but I thought i'd try it in .html
    Now when I publish my site it does publish properley apart from my old site map still comes up!!!Why???
    Also...now on my site the word 'code' appears at the top!?!?!? And it pushes the whole site down, AND it now has a scroll across bar! why is this?
    God I hope that made sense and I hope someone can help because this is very urgent to get this fixed.
    Thanks in advance to anyone that can help...

p.s. i already tried hitting f5
    Ash Whitehair

Re: Website not uploading properley!

hi again, ive fixed the problem so no need to reply. Thanks anyway.
    Ash Whitehair

Comment

Originally posted by ash.whitehair
      Right...I am having just a few problems, hope someone can help. I went to upload my new sitemap the other day and when I viewed my site to test it out nothing had changed. So I submitted a support ticket and blue voda said 'do you want your page in .php or .html' I do require it in .php but I thought i'd try it in .html
      Now when I publish my site it does publish properley apart from my old site map still comes up!!!Why???
      Also...now on my site the word 'code' appears at the top!?!?!? And it pushes the whole site down, AND it now has a scroll across bar! why is this?
      God I hope that made sense and I hope someone can help because this is very urgent to get this fixed.
      Thanks in advance to anyone that can help...

p.s. i already tried hitting f5
      I can't speak to the rest, but your page developed the bottom scroll bar because you accidentally moved an object outside your page settings. Just go into Page Properties and set the size to what you originally had and that part will be fixed.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ash.whitehair
        hi again, ive fixed the problem so no need to reply. Thanks anyway.
        LOL Okey dokey. Nice work.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
        X