X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing linked pages in preview

Hello,
    I have not as yet published any pages, trying to get them to my liking and correct before I do so.
    Is it possible to click between pages with preview, using buttons I have on my page which point to the other I have built thus far? Even if not one page has yet been published to the net? Unfortunately I can not or do not know how to provide the site url in this post as it is new and nothing has been published. - All pages apart from the index page, have forms on which I created from the vid tuts using the form wizard, so the pages I am trying to click to from my index page have php file extensions - The domain name is http://www.granitephotoengravers.com one page is called www.granitephotoengravers.com/sagameplaques.php

When I try to locate this page via a button on my index page - using preview - I continue to get a 404 fault - please tell me where I am missing the boat - or do I have to publish before preview becomes active?
    Thank you
    Granite engraver
    www.GranitePhotoEngravers.com

Re: Seeing linked pages in preview

Hi, the pages would need to be published in order for the hyperlinks to work properly, until then you will see the 404 error page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X