Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Ad Banner Rotator

Hi All,

I have added an Ad Banner Rotator on my home page, which turned out to be great. However, I wanted to know how, if at all possible, can I have it where on the bottom right (or anywhere on the bottom) there is the number of banners that I have, such as 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, and while the banner shows, a user is able to click on any number to go directly to that banner? Also, is there a pause feature that a user is able to click to stay on the banner? Any info. would be a lot of help. Thanks.

Re: Question about Ad Banner Rotator

Originally posted by Boilermaker View Post
    Hi All,

I have added an Ad Banner Rotator on my home page, which turned out to be great. However, I wanted to know how, if at all possible, can I have it where on the bottom right (or anywhere on the bottom) there is the number of banners that I have, such as 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, and while the banner shows, a user is able to click on any number to go directly to that banner? Also, is there a pause feature that a user is able to click to stay on the banner? Any info. would be a lot of help. Thanks.
    There's no way to add a PAUSE, SELECT, or HYPERLINK function to your BlueVoda Ad Banner Rotator script (aka Image "Slideshow") ... you will need to use another script entirely.

You can do a Google Search for such a script, or browse as such notable sites as www.HotScripts.com or www.DynamicDrive.com where you'll find a large selection of styles to choose from according to your requirements and preferences.

You can add such a script to your BlueVoda Page by pasting the script (after customizing) into a BlueVoda HTML Box as outlined in the Tutorial.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X