X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coding Issue?

Hi,

www.sunderlandlawnbowls.co.uk

1. I have created a form and linked it to a database but the issue(s) I have is that when I enter data into the form fields and submit it no information is transferred, I do get the "submission successful" message but when I go to look in the table there is no information there,

2. I also ask for an email to be sent to my email address, this I get but again no information.

3. Another issue is that if I do any changes on the form page no matter what it is, changing layout, fonts etc. and publish it I then get an error message cannot connect to "localhost"

Forgive me if this issue is posted in the wrong forum, if it is could you tell me where i should seek help.

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Coding Issue?

Hi, please let us know the URL of the form so we may look at this! Also, please see the below:

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The URL is

Comment

Hi, It appears you are connecting the form to a database, this is for advanced users with an understanding of MySql databases, we would suggest that convert the form to send to an email address as they are far easier to use. Please see the below:

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X