Web Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Logo

Does anyone know of a place that I can create my own logo for my website, I have looked on the internet and the ones that I have found only create really cheap looking ones, I would like to make a professional looking logo?

Re: Web Logo

http://www.google.it/search?sourceid...ee+logo+design
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

For text only, I recommend http://cooltext.com/

You could also try (again, this is text) www.freelogomakers.com
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

LOL Naval - I forgot to hit send and was doing other things - your Google page has both I suggested!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Bethers, how are you (i am just spamming this thread) ?

I try to teach the use of Google to new friends!
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I came across a 3D-Logo creator. It seemed like an online tool where I entered text and gave colours, effects etc. The output was a .png file. I found that only in the BV forum, but somehow lost the link. If anyone knows the link, please share. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramkumar
              I came across a 3D-Logo creator. It seemed like an online tool where I entered text and gave colours, effects etc. The output was a .png file. I found that only in the BV forum, but somehow lost the link. If anyone knows the link, please share. Thanks.
              Look at the two posts above by Bethers and me.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Kali Mera, General!
                Did you clean up the other thread after me? LOL
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                  Kali Mera, General!
                  Did you clean up the other thread after me? LOL
                  Goodmorning Vasili, would you mind reminding me?
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X