chat window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat window

hi would it be possible to have a chatwindow in my website where i could have live concersations with people who wish to talk to me ...i mean can i have a chat window to provide live support to them...

chandni
    Last edited by VodaHost; 05-13-2006, 05:43 AM.

Re: chat window

I'm sure you could add a program to do that - but just remember if you do - you better be sitting at your computer - or have someone sitting at one with the necessary knowledge - during the hours your website posts you'll have live chat available.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes you can...click the below....

Engage with your website visitors in real-time with Skyler AI's live chat feature. Try Skyler AI's live chat and improve your website's UX.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

http://www.phplivesupport.com/

ERROR 400 - Page Not Found.....

I am interested too...
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Works fine for me. It was slow earlier, but I ran a Google search and determined that the url posted here was valid so I just waited it out a little and it loaded fine. Worked a lot better than posting here complaining that the page couldn't be found.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Not wanting to complain- but it did not load for me either at my home computer or at work. I would consider this (as well as Vasili's) a simple FYI post as opposed to complaining.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

hey Keith,

I would like to open a soho account and was wondering if would slow the laod time for my site. Would it be a better idea (faster)to put the store on a different domain all together and connedt with a link? I'm not planning that many items in the store. At the most 100.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                hey Keith,

I would like to open a soho account and was wondering if would slow the laod time for my site. Would it be a better idea (faster)to put the store on a different domain all together and connedt with a link? I'm not planning that many items in the store. At the most 100.
                Robert-

I *personally* would not think that Soholaunch is appropriate for your site (which still awaits your developmental and re-design attention), as it is quite a task to apply to what you seem to have indicated your site to be.

You can, however, use your BV created site (when completed) with a PayPal function added, and thus transact the business you desire and still maintain the customization and creativity BV8 affords.

>>>> You should have emailed Keith rather than "tag" threads out of place/off topic......a bad habit?

Comment

I see nothing to indicate that any of these posts are off topic.
                  live and let live..........
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                  Newbies / Beginners Forum
                  FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                  My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                  Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Sorry, Dave....
                    I thought this thread was about "Chat" and not Soholaunch!

Comment

FYI - They must have changes something as it came up REAL quick for me.

Comment

Re: chat window & Other tools

FYI - There are also A LOT of free tools that can be incorporated into your web sites at www.sourcefourge.net. Some of the tools there require a some knowlege about how to incorporate things into your site, but I'd rather take a little time figuring something out than pay someone else a fee every month.

amdarden

Comment

Working...
                        X