Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planning to transfer a domain to vodahost

hi,
    i want to transfer a domain name to vodahost. i am not an expert web developer. just learning it, and building my own site. my present hosting is a mystery. so i would like to transfer my domain. before doing that i would like to know a few things. most of the hosting companies offer admin tools (phpmyadmin etc), some dont offer any. we are often clueless about where and what is installed on the server(library files, extensions etc). during development stage, on our 'localhost', we have everything under our control. we know exactly what is installed and where on our computer. we can install additional modules and upgrades as we like.
    i would like to know, if vodahost installs separate copies of software(php,mysql etc) on 12GB space it offers, giving total control and freedom to install additional components or admin tools, to the site owner. i want to gain full access to ini files and would like to install additional components as and when required.
    i would like to know if that is possible or was i just dreaming

Re: planning to transfer a domain to vodahost

Please click the below for a complet list of features including pricings. We
    do offer phpMyAdmin, php, mySQL, CGI and lots more....You can install more
    or less any script you want as long it not used for evil.....

web hosting and domain names features list. Quality and affordable web hosting

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for quick reply.
      there is another thing i would like to know, it is said that we can manage multiple domains from a single account. do multiple domains get separate control panels or all domains need to be managed from one control panel? please clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by hotjoblinx
        thanks for quick reply.
        there is another thing i would like to know, it is said that we can manage multiple domains from a single account. do multiple domains get separate control panels or all domains need to be managed from one control panel? please clarify.
        Domains set up as add-on or sub-domains are managed through the main control panel only.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X