Blue voda Flash website templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue voda Flash website templates

can i use a program like MotionArtist 3.0 instead of macromedia dream weaver and Macromedia Flash MX for the Blue voda Flash website templates? i also have the required frontpage 2003. Can i publish those bv flash wesite template with the bv website builder?

Re: Blue voda Flash website templates

I think so...depends what template you are talking about. It should
    not be a problem.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Can I use drupal templates in bluevoda websitebuilder ?

Comment

please send me a website template on my email, the process will be alot more easy that way. I have to publish this site in (5) five days time here is my email address: mosesphakomolapisane******.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by reed1380 View Post
          can i use a program like MotionArtist 3.0 instead of macromedia dream weaver and Macromedia Flash MX for the Blue voda Flash website templates? i also have the required frontpage 2003. Can i publish those bv flash wesite template with the bv website builder?

Once you have finished creating your website on the Motionartist, create a swf file and save.

Start BV, click on the flash button and then right click and in properties, go to movie > browse and upload your swf file.

Save as the index page and publish.

Hope that helps!

Dil

Comment

Originally posted by mommytiger View Post
            Once you have finished creating your website on the Motionartist, create a swf file and save.

Start BV, click on the flash button and then right click and in properties, go to movie > browse and upload your swf file.

Save as the index page and publish.

Hope that helps!

Dil
            No, not even close!

You can embed Flash elements onto a BV page, but you need a page to be defined within the styles and HTML constructs that BV uses (HTML+CSS)....a Flash (.swf) file will not function as you described.

You would be better off using the underlaying HTML files of a Flash created page as a background (use the html index file), and then embedding the Flash elements themselves as independent objects upon the BV page proper (the flash header, slideshow, etc.). Each object is "attributed" to a "Flash Box" in BV, meaning you will associate each embedded 'object' to a single Falsh (.swf) file.
            >> This is why Flash navigation will not work in BV created pages, and why the limitations of Flash become rather heady for the common User.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
              No, not even close!

You can embed Flash elements onto a BV page, but you need a page to be defined within the styles and HTML constructs that BV uses (HTML+CSS)....a Flash (.swf) file will not function as you described.

You would be better off using the underlaying HTML files of a Flash created page as a background (use the html index file), and then embedding the Flash elements themselves as independent objects upon the BV page proper (the flash header, slideshow, etc.). Each object is "attributed" to a "Flash Box" in BV, meaning you will associate each embedded 'object' to a single Falsh (.swf) file.
              >> This is why Flash navigation will not work in BV created pages, and why the limitations of Flash become rather heady for the common User.

Vasili:

I don't mind being wrong, as that means I got a lot to learn LOL!

However, I used BV and motion artist to create: www.fuzedezign.com.

I may have written the wrong instructions, but the site does work,...very well I might add!

Looking forward to learning more. And is there any way to add a swf music file to BV with an on/off button display?

Dil

Comment

Originally posted by mommytiger View Post
                Vasili:
                Looking forward to learning more. And is there any way to add a swf music file to BV with an on/off button display?
                Not as usually seen on a Flash site, no.....best alternative is to simply embed it as a short clip that does not cycle (it plays once then stops).

If you don't mind larger and more clumsy "controls" you could convert it to a simple wav file (repeating or not) and embed it, and 'mask over' the larger controls leaving only the STOP button showing.

Again....can't "blend" foundations.....

MotionArtist v.3 is cool, but I am still a Flash-er to the bone!!

(My last Flash site .... have 4 more coming online this week!)
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                  Not as usually seen on a Flash site, no.....best alternative is to simply embed it as a short clip that does not cycle (it plays once then stops).

If you don't mind larger and more clumsy "controls" you could convert it to a simple wav file (repeating or not) and embed it, and 'mask over' the larger controls leaving only the STOP button showing.

Again....can't "blend" foundations.....

MotionArtist v.3 is cool, but I am still a Flash-er to the bone!!

(My last Flash site .... have 4 more coming online this week!)

Vasili:

Great site!

I am new to Flash. I just have been designing websites for the last 2-3 months. I am quite busy already so it is good. Please keep me posted when the new sites are up!

Dil

Comment

Working...
                  X