Domain .co.za

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain .co.za

Hi, I would like to register a domain with .co.za extension, but it is not available in the drop down list. Is there a way I can still do this? Or do I have to choose from the list available?

Re: Domain .co.za

Originally posted by Bonita
    Hi, I would like to register a domain with .co.za extension, but it is not available in the drop down list. Is there a way I can still do this? Or do I have to choose from the list available?
    This may be a case of this particular domain name only being available in that country. If that is the case then you can only buy it there (you would have to pay for it). You could then point it to the VodaHost servers. Alternatively you could choose another from the drop down list. I'd highly recomment that you try for a .com over something as localised as .za but it's a personal choice. :o)

Good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Actually, you could buy the .za name for your business in your country where they probably have to be bought - AND buy the same .com name here with your hosting - then redirect one to the other for the best of both worlds. If you want to be found in some countries, it's important to have the local version. But for globalization, .com is the best. And having both will give you the local and the world.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

.co.za. is controlled and rgulated by the S.A. goverment, you need to by
        one in S.A. , as soon as you purchase it, we can set it up on our servers.

If you do not really need a .co.za, we can provide you a domain for free.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X