My old website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old website

In the process of now building with Blue Voda and eventually switch over to the vodahosting. Was and still is a little tricky, but getting the hang of it. Trying to read all the posts of other problems and learning as I go...

Just need to figure out how to do this p/p link stuff. I am aware of having to go to their site and copy the link/script or sorta. I'll get it. If not, I'll be here for help, lol.

I'm a Moderator on another forum for candy wrappers, Wrap Candy Forum.

My old website: www.rogerwrapit.com and soon to be with Blue Voda, hopefully if all goes well.
    Lee
    http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Re: My old website

Originally posted by nksiefert
    In the process of now building with Blue Voda and eventually switch over to the vodahosting. Was and still is a little tricky, but getting the hang of it. Trying to read all the posts of other problems and learning as I go...

Just need to figure out how to do this p/p link stuff. I am aware of having to go to their site and copy the link/script or sorta. I'll get it. If not, I'll be here for help, lol.

I'm a Moderator on another forum for candy wrappers, Wrap Candy Forum.

My old website: www.rogerwrapit.com and soon to be with Blue Voda, hopefully if all goes well.
    Lee
    Welcome Lee!
    It's a pretty site - look forward to seeing the BV version! Lol. Good luck and happy designing!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome Lee,
      I must say that I like your site......
      Now and again you come across a site and you say to yourself "I wish that I had thought of that".........simple but very effective Idea.
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Welcome aboard, really cute site.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Nice site and a novel idea.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Hey
            There a like your site
            its fun easy and loads quickly for me
            im sure your bv one will be great
            good luck
            robobobo
            Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
            Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
            www.visionlandscapes.ie
            [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

Thank you. This is what I liked about BV features. I can build it similar to how I have my other one. I did find the Pay/Pal Standard features. I was going to call them on Monday, perhaps someone can answer this...do I have to be live to enter the code/script for the pay/pal cart. I guess not. Probably answered my own question.

Still have to find out why BV doesn't accept png's like my other one did. Have to find the answer to that one, either in my question/post or elsewhere.

So, far I'm loving the ease although I have to disagree on the site advertising 30 minutes, up and running. Ha, ha, is a little more than that, I'm afraid to say. lol. But, not severe. Mayb 2 hours to get my index page done.

There was another question. And I couldn't find the answer. Most I will find as I treach through all these posts by this weekend.

How do you make each page look the same, with the banner and nav bars? Is that the Save As Template option? I would like everything in the same spot. Although, I would like to remove the current page nav bar from each page. Well, looks like a friendly group of members here. I know I'll feel welcomed!
              Lee
              http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Working...
              X