Question picture formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question picture formats

Found out that the BV web builder will not accept png format of pics. If this is not correct, any help is appreciated. So, far only able to insert jpeg, bmp or gif. This means I have to reformat all my pics that would need to be my product line and the reason for my website. Not a problem, but need to know if I'm missing something here.

And, do you suggest transferring/moving these pics to my Blue Voda/Images folder instead of remaining in their original folder. Does this make for easier loading/inserting? Or do they automatically load in Images after placing/inserting onto the web pages. That's the part I'm unclear about.
    Lee
    http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Re: Question picture formats

you are correct, bv does not accept png format.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Please insert images exactly as instructed in the tutorials, when you hit save,
      they will be sent to your images folder. I am moving this thread to the elements section.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Aha! I'm learning. So the images default to saving in BV images folder. Ok. Well, I'm getting there...have pretty much done. Just need to redo all my web images to jpeg and I'll add those. Except today is Mother's Day. Day of Rest...LOL Love this place...sorry you had to move my thread. I will read everything in Elements.
        Lee
        http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Working...
        X