good or bad for a site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good or bad for a site?

well im thinking of having a forum for my site but am unsure if i need the hassle are they worth it? and if so whats the best free one to have got to be easy mind as im not thet clever lol. this is what i would like www.ukautographs.proboards59.com/index.cgi they are free from pro boards but can i have a link from my site? mm silly question that i suppse
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: good or bad for a site?

I have a forum, and a lot of folks visit it, but not many seem to want to post!

It isn't a lot of hassle (except for me after an upgrade), but then I have just used the fantastico one and haven't bothered to customise it. I don't think that is a problem though.

I think if your site suits a forum it is a nice thing to have. I suppose if you have a lot of visitors posting it may need more work to moderate. One of the Limebrook customers was visiting it every day in the morning, and loved it, so I made her a moderator - I don't get a chance to look at it until the evening. She was really chuffed, and does a good job for me. You may find something similar happens with yours so you don't need to do all the work yourself (sort of like Naval and others here I suppose!)

Hope this is useful
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Re: good or bad for a site?

hi trish , so youve used a fantastico one i didnt see it will have a look there is a free one on the web to , what do you think of a chat room instead just got a free one from web that is basicly html java programe that when you log in there is 1 add for them at the top but a chat room all the same, just wondering like for people to get together and tal autographs etc i cant find a forum in fantastico whats it called trish please
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
      X