uploading video files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading video files

Need help to find out what I will need to do to have video's on my site,...I want to place these on the site ,..the sender can not send as they are to large to send in email,..so asked if I had a server to upload to,..what is the best way for him to send and me to have on the site,..size I think was 156MB,.. will appreciate any advice regarding this thanks in advance.

Re: uploading video files

If this one is a partner of yours, create an FTP account, with permission to access a specific folder on your site that you will create for him. Let him know username and password, and he will be able to upload the files on your site.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Georgio,...thanks for the reply will go that route cheers and nice to see you Moderating,..great stuff .

Comment

What is the best way to go about making this FTP account,...thanks in advance guy's,...best wishes

Comment

First create a folder for him, using BlueFTP. Let's call it "video_uploads". Then CP > FTP Manager > FTP Accounts > Add New account and provide a username and password. In the folder field type "video_upload" so he will only have access to that folder
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X