how do i chnge phppb image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i chnge phppb image?

just downloaded a new template from phppb and i copyed it to templates subfolder in subfolder forum and it recognised it then when i changed the style after addind it it wen tmad and i had to reinstal phppb from scratch so please can you tell me what i am doing wrong as the one you get with it is a bit boring
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: how do i chnge phppb image?

Originally posted by allstarfaces
    just downloaded a new template from phppb and i copyed it to templates subfolder in subfolder forum and it recognised it then when i changed the style after addind it it wen tmad and i had to reinstal phppb from scratch so please can you tell me what i am doing wrong as the one you get with it is a bit boring
    What steps did you take to install, and what happened when it "went mad"?
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

hi race well i just dragged the folder into the template folder in the blue ftp so it was forum folde then templates then i placed the whole folder in there then it wasnt showing the buttons then when i tried to acces areas it showed erros etc. so i went to admin area for forum then i saw the new template etc so i installed it in configuration

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
        hi race well i just dragged the folder into the template folder in the blue ftp so it was forum folde then templates then i placed the whole folder in there then it wasnt showing the buttons then when i tried to acces areas it showed erros etc. so i went to admin area for forum then i saw the new template etc so i installed it in configuration
        Anytime you install a new theme or style, don't drag anything, use "Copy To" to make sure the entire folder makes the trip into your templates folder. Then, log into your admin panel, go to Styles Admin > Add. You should see the new style listed and that's where you install it. Changing things in Configuration without following these steps will result in a very ugly result, as you've seen. LOL
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

lol cheers race ive just done that and it changed nicley thanks mate

Comment

Working...
          X