Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I decided to write an article on.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided to write an article on.........

.........."how to write an article"

Hi this is gueorgui,

Recently I've heard lots of people asking questions about getting quality traffic through publishing articles. So I thought to throw a few tips on the table about writing interesting articles ...are you all ears? I hope so:)

What is an article by the way?

It's a factual piece, often described as a feature, and usually conveys information, for example..... { how to stop smoking, increase your sense of morals through martial arts, choose the right career for your self}

So what is the magic formula to writing articles?...well there isn't one:) The best way to learn how to write is to simply write. Your own style will begin to emerge with time. Have fun with it and dont take it too seriously.

Do you need to structure the content? Of course. So here is a quick step by step approach:

- select a possible market, make sure it is what you are interested in...

- chose your subject

- consider all the possible angles on your subject, listing them in any order for now

- sort out the best points and avoid repetition

- decide if you need more information, if you do fire up google, do some research and keep notes.

- plan what order your points should take, bearing in mind that the opening must have real impact. Often writers begin with a question in order to involve the reader at the outset. The various points you have written earlier must now be arranged in a logical sequence so that the paragraphs flow smoothly towards a stong ending; in other words you need to save your most vital and vibrant point till last.

- write the first draft. Then streamline the prose and keep the readers interest by rearanging the written material.

- chose a short and appropriate title

- verify all of the facts, making sure they are up to date. Be accurate and precise at all times.

- keep on rewriting untill you are satisfied with it. Now is the time for you to get consturctive criticism from other writers, so you get a different perspectve from a "non attached eye and heart" to your work.

- when you feel that your article is ready for submission, check all the spelling and grammar and save it to a disk

- to submit your articles (with a signiture line of your Full Name and domain name on the bottom of each article) on my site 4 free, gain exposure and tons of targetted traffic, please email:

(webmaster AT hsp-resources.info)

your articles will be manually approved and then published on my site: http://www.hsp-resources.info

you can expect free and quality traffic coming to your site.

Re: I decided to write an article on.........

Nice article Gueorgui.......this should get those budding writers going.

You might want to read below:

- when you feel that your article is ready for submission, check all the spelling and grammar and save it to a disk.

And then change "signiture" to "signature"

(with a signiture line of your Full Name and domain name on the bottom of each article)
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

thanks for pointing this out David:)

your eye seems to be much better than my spell checker, Lol

Comment

David I am glad you enjoyed it:)

Comment

yes thanks for that
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Gueorgui,

Its just a habit that developed when writing computer codes and
            as my photo (which you published) shows, I have big blue eyes........
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Great article. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X