PDA

View Full Version : Adding Adsense to Forum - Racefan????

limebrook1
05-14-2006, 09:01 PM
As the title says - adding adsense to forum - how do you do it?

Racefan - you're the expert on forums, so kinda hoping you'll respond!

Cheers

racefan20
05-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Where do you want to put it?

racefan20
05-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Trish, will something like this work for you? If so, I can send you the instructions, or I can do it for you. http://www.daysofblunder.com/forums/index.php

limebrook1
05-15-2006, 10:51 AM
that is perfect Race! Just what I was looking for! I'll try and work my way through the instructions or whatever is easiest for you.

If you can do instructions no doubt they'll help others - although you know me, I will need the 'Noddy' guide! (presume you know that phrase - if not it means VERY simple steps).

Thanks a million!

racefan20
05-15-2006, 04:20 PM
The instructions are on this page, Trish. http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article.php?article_id=218

It's pretty simple, but don't forget to make copies of the files before editing just in case. Let me know if I can help.

limebrook1
05-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Great! Thanks Race!

I am up to my ears in the day job at present (which is turning into a night job as well at present) so may not be able to do too much before I go away.

May try and pick your brains in three weeks time!

racefan20
05-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Great! Thanks Race!

I am up to my ears in the day job at present (which is turning into a night job as well at present) so may not be able to do too much before I go away.

May try and pick your brains in three weeks time!

You know where to find me. LOL

limebrook1
06-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Hi Race - guess what? I followed the instructions and it worked first time! Fantastic! And there was I putting it off in case I balls it up!

Recommend this to anyone - quite simple as long as you concentrate on what you are doing!

Cheers for the help again Racefan. You are a star!!!!

racefan20
06-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi Race - guess what? I followed the instructions and it worked first time! Fantastic! And there was I putting it off in case I balls it up!

Recommend this to anyone - quite simple as long as you concentrate on what you are doing!

Cheers for the help again Racefan. You are a star!!!!

Glad you got it working, Trish! I had no doubt you could once you got over that initial fear and dove in.