This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public HTML visible

Some time ago, I had accidentally deleted the website that I am trying to rebuild's data from public html with the back-up I was trying to make not finishing. Because of this, I decided to remake the website using wordpress.

This is the original site: www.freedomcovenantcenter.com

Since I didn't know how to transfer the complete name of the old site to the version being made in wordpress, the new site being made is essentially the older site with a /wordpress. Upon going back to the old site though, all that was in the publichtml folder in the file manager was completely visible and accessible. I moved the files from there to public ftp, but I want to make it so that file manager doesn't show up at all or that the old site is completely inaccessible. Alternatively, if there was a way to transfer the domain name of freedomcovenantcenter.com to what I am working on in wordpress, I'd prefer that.

Is anyone willing to help?

Re: Public HTML visible

Hi, you should open a support ticket and request that we move your wordpress site to the public_html folder!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X