• Show
Clear All

• Status on bug and BV 8 question

BV Team-

Any luck on fixing problem with combo box info being sent via php
    mailto ;
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...combo-box.html

Maybe being addressed in BV 8?

Also- If I un-install BV in control panel- will critical files be wiped out such as my web pages I created, images and stuff. Just trying to get ready for the BV 8!!!

Thanks-

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: Status on bug and BV 8 question

Andy, what do you mean by "uninstall BV in control panel" ?

BV is not installed on your site, it's on your desktop
    Pages in your site are html, why should they be wiped out?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry Navaldesign-

I meant via control panel on my computer.
      Control Panel>Add/Remove programs

I just want to make sure that when I upgrade to BV 8 that I don't screw somthing up. I have a problem with the shape color gradient on this computer and i feel that it is because of a glitch on the BV as I have tried it on two computers with identical settings and this one does not perform the horizontal gradient. Vertical works fine. Therefore I wanted to comptletely un-install BV and then Install BV 8 to see if that wouldn't fix the problem. Of course- I have to wait for BV 8.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Uninstalling BV in your windows CP will NOT affect your Bluevoda folder where your pages are, unless you have created some particular directory structure on your computer and the files ( .bvp pages, images etc.) are stored on the same folder where the bluevoda .exe files are. But i don't think you have done something like that. I only remember one member who had done this and i advised her to move everything to the Documents/Bluevoda folder, which she did.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign!!

Have a great day! (have you heard any skuttle-butt about the combo box problem?)

See ya

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

No, no news yet
            Navaldesign

Comment

Ok.
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
              X