This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Size

I have notice when I am viewing other site pages they fill the browser window no matter how big or small my browser on my screen. When I open my site the page stays the same size and I get a white space down the right size of the page. Other sites seem to center the content. How can I fix this?

www.virginiamorningsky.com
    Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Re: Page Size

Most likely, the sites you are comparing yours to are using a "responsive" theme, meaning the page size responds "fluid" to re-size and fill screens despite resolution set.

BlueVoda does not have such "responsive" or "fluid" web page theme option -- all BV-generated HTML pages are "static" only.

Your "Virginia Morning Sky" site seems to be originally constructed with BlueVoda with the Page set to the defaulted "Flush Left" position. You should have set each Page to "Center This Page In the Browser Window Horzontally" so that it would always be "centered" in the visitor's browser -- which underscores the suggested 982 pixel width the Page as constructed more compelling so as to present with a universally preferred viewability.

This "Center in Browser" setting can be found PAGE PROPERTIES > GENERAL > CENTER PAGE

Although this "Center in Browser Window" setting option will allow for a more appealing page presentation (if the Page width itself is properly sized when originally designed), it will not automatically "re-size" the page in every browser across devices as would a responsive (or "Fluid") theme, which has become the newest default requirement from Google (in truth, a demand that sites are universally viewable, especially on mobile devices, as described HERE) and particularly seen on sites created using Wordpress or another simple CMS dynamic platform.

Still, VodaHost offers you the ability to easily create a Mobile Website version that will comply with this new Google requirement for preferred valuation as well as perform superbly on all mobile devices. Learn more about the BlueVoda Mobile Website Builder HERE
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Page Size

Thanks, Vasili
      Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Comment

Working...
      X