Problems with line spacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with line spacing

I have managed to get quite a lot of my website but I'm having problems with most pages, I've never attempted a web site before so I think I've done pretty good.
    Anyway my first problem is on my prices page, the line spacing is not right, if you look at it you will see what I mean on the St.Tropez prices and the Nail Enhancements. It looked fine when I did it but when I go to preview it its not.
    Any ideas?
    top-2-toe.com

Re: Problems with line spacing

Hi - I'm new to using BlueVoda/Vodahost and having the same problem; I've seen two other people in the forum as well with it but I haven't found a solution yet.

Were you able to get this resolved? I'm wondering if I need to go back to Dreamweaver...lol :/

Thanks

TS

Comment

I believe that if you put the content in a table with tow columns (Description and Price) it will align things correctly for you. Give it a try.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

You could also have a look at the new version of BV’s bullet list. Got some nice new features with using images as well. But not sure if it will align as well as Andys suggestion. It works on the same princible as a table.
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...light=bulleted

Chris.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X