Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am trying to install Soholaunch but can't because of errors

i keep on getting this error message when ever i try and install Soholaunch

Only one instance of this script can be installed!
    You need to remove the existing installation in order to re-install.

Re: i am trying to install Soholaunch but can't because of errors

Yes, that's correct, it means that you already have Soho installed on your account. Please note that Soho is single licence, so if you have it already installed on your account, even on another domain hosted on the same account, you can't have a second installation
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

so how do i un-install it because i deleted the database and all but it still giving me that error message

Comment

You should have it unistalled directly from Fantastico. Now you might have problems. If you haven't got anything else in your site, i suggest that you submit a support ticket to ask for a COMPLETE RESET of your account, otherwise post back and we'll see what can be done.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i have got a froum and a gallery

Comment

Ok, use my form to send me your loggin info and i'll see what i can do
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X