Making photos appear one at a time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making photos appear one at a time

I am wondering if it possible to make photos appear on my home page one at a time without any additional action required on part of the viewer, sort of a timed reveal a few seconds apart. This is my first experience building a website...VERY new to everything. (It took me about an hour just to figure out how to make this post so I could ask this question!) Any advice is appreciated. My url is www.redeux.net but I don't believe it is viewable yet. Thank you!

Re: Making photos appear one at a time

Yes, you could do what you're asking with a script - you can find some of them here: http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/cutindex21.shtml
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by vodayoda
      I am wondering if it possible to make photos appear on my home page one at a time without any additional action required on part of the viewer, sort of a timed reveal a few seconds apart. This is my first experience building a website...VERY new to everything. (It took me about an hour just to figure out how to make this post so I could ask this question!) Any advice is appreciated. My url is www.redeux.net but I don't believe it is viewable yet. Thank you!
      Try using the ad banner rotator tool. It can be used for images besides ads. It may be just what you're looking for. It's on the left hand menu. Hover over the buttons and it will reveal itself. :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
        Yes, you could do what you're asking with a script - you can find some of them here: http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/cutindex21.shtml
        Sorry, Bethers, crissed crossed. Did you get my email btw?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you! I checked out the link and see how it should work. It remains to be seen, of course, if I will be able to do it! :)

Comment

Also check the tool in BV that Amanda gave you - might be simpler and do just what you need.

Yep, ty Amanda - and I emailed you also.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X