Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Please

I am new at building a website

I have been going great guns with BlueVoda but have come to a standstill.

Firstly I am unable to link my pages together. I have added a navigation bar but I need it to be a bit bigger, can I resize it.

Also when I am trying to create a hyperlink to another website, I highlight my word, click on the hyperlink icon, put the url address in, change the style to ensure it doesn't match my background colour, but why does the text dissappear???????

How do I create a name for my site?? Does this happen when I subscribe and pay my money???

Help Help Help

Having a cool time creating my site so far and want to get finished and get it published.

Oh and when I went to publish my pages, it told me my login was wrong and I tried it twice??

Re: Help Me Please

Hi trudirose,
    Are you not aware that in order to publish your website with BV, you have to open an account 1st.
    How do I create a name for my site?? Does this happen when I subscribe and pay my money???

When you sign up, you get a free domain name as long as you fill in the coupon code.
    So choose a name that helps your sitename

Your sitename can be anything you want it to be but your first page must always be named index.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
    X