Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Everyone I'm Back!

This is Frank of FamilyRealtyInvestments.com

Real Estate, Bluevoda and the Internet have really Helped me Financially with my First Deal from all the way from Mexico by Providing and assigning a deal to a partner investor and making my first $2200 and Now for departure this 30th of May to hit Chicago again and begin Real Estate Full-time!!!

My First website was good I thought but I've been working very Hard on my New Website and More Permanent Site that I will more likely I'll be using for sometime.

Family Realty Investments will be soon Redirected to:

PRPsite.com Or "PlatinumRealtyProperties.com It's More Exciting, More Professional and More Informative I think but I can't really judge it without my fellow Vodahost Website Webmaster Builders!

So can someone review it and let me know, what's the Deal? Does it load quickly?
    Are there any wrong errors or code miscalculations? Please note I'm not done. Out of 20 Pages I only need about 4 1/2.

Naveldesign, You sir have given me great feed back in the past and if you could find the time to have you give it a once over again I would greatly appreciate it. As for your website in the Italian Version of the web builder and vodahost if I recall will Definitely be a Welcoming and prosperous great business.

Everyone too, Great work with your Websites!
    See you all at the TOP.

Much Respect to Bluevoda and Company!

Frank, T. Jr.
    http://PRPsite.com

FORGOT: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE:
    "Click to Activate and use this control" Over all My Flash on any Webpage???
    GETTING ANOYING ALREADY.

Re: Hi, Everyone I'm Back!

Hi Frank, glad to see you back..........

Had a quick look at your site and I must say that its Cool.

But its not for me.

2 things: the moving nav bar and the up and down scrolling really put me off.

Sorry Frank but others might like it.

btw: congrats on your success to date (I liked your first site better)

be lucky.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Couldn't get your site to load I'm afraid. Clicked the link but got page not found!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hey there....it's very interesting! Good luck with it and congratulations on your success!

Comment

I can see that you put alot of time and effort into this and it looks great, but I have to agree with David- the navigation bar thing made me dizzy- "literally". Also- in order to see the rest of the navigation buttons I had to first click one which sent them spinning and I had a hard time getting to the button I wanted. I found that it took me a while to master the navigation buttons- most would not stick around to do that.

I think fixing that would improve things a great deal.

Hope all works out in Chicago for you.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Looks good - BUT if you want that to move SLOW it down! Maybe then it wouldn't get the complaints it's getting.

Because of a lawsuit - you have that click to activate thingie - I'm not sure how to get rid of it or even if you can in IE - just goes to show - some people just like to cause others trouble.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

I too, have very difficult time with sites that make it "difficult to visit" no matter how ***** they present themselves....it's a great looking site, but not what I would call "user-friendly" due to the scrolling nav (makes it like a shooting game, trying to link to things) and additionally the blaring sound.
              Isn't the point to present real estate and service information, and make it accessible??
              Really clean and tight flash...and crispness helps to sell > Good Luck!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Tried to look at your site but never got passed the first page. When clicked on the links it went to error page.
                http://www.sadada.com
                http://www.elmescommunications.com

Comment

PBZ,
                  I used Photodex Pro Show Gold to create my flash, and I don't have that click to activate thing. I'm using Firefox, but don't get the message on IE either. http://capitalhead.com/articles/clic...-kb912812.aspx
                  This site explains the problem and offers a work around.
                  Debi
                  DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Hi Debi,
                    did you use a script or something to prevent the "click to activate thing"? Because I am aslo using photodex Pro Show Gold and I am still getting the click to activate thing.
                    http://www.sadada.com
                    http://www.elmescommunications.com

Comment

Just went back to check. SORRY, it DOES do that in IE! I use Firefox most of the time now, so guess I'd forgotten... Did you check out the link I posted? Maybe that will help.
                      Debi
                      DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Hi. Got to the blue entry page. After that “server not found was showing on any clickable links”.
                        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

.......and it seems you have changed your entire site to resemble one that has been around for quite some time....I do not know how to even think about that!

You go from a very slick site to one that seemingly *******tes another, and from serving a Chicago market to a "global" market......why?

Comment

Well, I suppose you could say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ?? And that certainly is copying, isn't it? However, yours works when you click on it - his freezes my puter.
                            Beth
                            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

I got timed out again, Beth....I never quite know how to react, I suppose!

I edited my post to this:

.......and it seems you have changed your entire site to resemble one that has been around for quite some time....

You go from a very slick site (that only needed minor tweaks to rise superbly) serving a Chicago market to a "global" market......why?

In your industry, consumer reassurance is paramount, and local accountability is how that credibility is established. In my opinion, "putting on airs" defeats this effort unnecessarily.....

(The reason his site is not functioning is because he did not remember that it can only have one "index" page, and that all interior pages must be named perticularly......for instance, he should rename his "business" 1st page maybe "business1.html" and on the other side, "guests1.html," and so on.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X