got a virus please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a virus please help me

ive found it at winlogon.exe(680) in system 32 as the parent of it but dont know enuff to get it out in safe mode and its not yet being recognised by my anti v or anything else and they are up to date but this is new keeps trying to acces the internet evry 15 mins keeps puttin files in temp then makes new ones every 15 mins aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa help, oh how do iget into systen 32?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: got a virus please help me

Originally posted by allstarfaces
    ive found it at winlogon.exe(680) in system 32 as the parent of it but dont know enuff to get it out in safe mode and its not yet being recognised by my anti v or anything else and they are up to date but this is new keeps trying to acces the internet evry 15 mins keeps puttin files in temp then makes new ones every 15 mins aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa help, oh how do iget into systen 32?
    Hey Allstar

Have you tried this place http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    They're usually right up to date.
    If you're having hard time try booting in safe mode with networking than access this site and run the scan.

Hope this helps

Mike
    http://www.atexflooring.ca
    http://www.newfloor.ca

Comment

It may be a dialler which a virus scanner might not detect. Try Adaware or Spybot search and destroy. You can reach both their sites from here.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
      royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

it is a dailer and ive got spyware bt one microsoft anti one and zone alarms one with anti virus ive got a proccess exploere running eat the moment and it give me the parent id in system 32 but will try both of them in a moment, its doing me head in cheers lads

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

nope didnt find it with spybot and am trying now witha squared but dont hold out much hope so how do i get into system 32 in safe to delete myself?

Comment

nope didnt find it with spybot and am trying now witha squared but dont hold out much hope so how do i get into system 32 in safe to delete myself?
            Go here and download a copy of Avast Home Edition. It's free, and probably the best antivirus/ adware and spyware remover you'll ever see.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Go to start > run > type "msconfig"

See if it is on the list of startup program... if it is you can just disable it and you can delete it once you restart your computer

Register/Login Script
              Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
                Go here and download a copy of Avast Home Edition. It's free, and probably the best antivirus/ adware and spyware remover you'll ever see.
                Wow Race! I took the two hrs to download...and when I installed it. It froze my whole system! It wouldnt even allow me to get online! It looks good, but I had more work to do online so I uninstalled it and Ill reinstall at a later date when I have more time to look into how to set it up. so far its seemingly very powerful!...lol

Comment

rite just to ley you know ive used about 6 diferant ant this that the other and im currently running avast race and its not popping up at the moment so fingers crossed ay race, dont supposed you have the register number for it as it is only a 30 day trial and is ok to keep? lolthats what got me into this mess only joking. now its going to take me all day to uninsatll all these anti software stuff, cass it took me 15 secs to down load so ? not sure what was happening there.race how do i save all my bv files to disc ? cos i cant see a save to disk in the left hand side of windows do i just go to the bv folder and save that or do i need to go into programes etc as i mite clear my whole pc out if it doesnt go away

Comment

rite just to ley you know ive used about 6 diferant ant this that the other and im currently running avast race and its not popping up at the moment so fingers crossed ay race, dont supposed you have the register number for it as it is only a 30 day trial and is ok to keep? lolthats what got me into this mess only joking. now its going to take me all day to uninsatll all these anti software stuff, cass it took me 15 secs to down load so ? not sure what was happening there.race how do i save all my bv files to disc ? cos i cant see a save to disk in the left hand side of windows do i just go to the bv folder and save that or do i need to go into programes etc as i mite clear my whole pc out if it doesnt go away
                    Hey, trouble!
                    Try adding them to a zip file and then saving it to a CDRom. Should be easy enough. Don't forget to save things like your favourites, emails and addresses and any images. I lost everything last week - a word from the singed!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

mmm now its got harder lol yes i will glitzy its so frustrating sometimes these things

Comment

You should have received an email from them regarding activation. Just follow the steps in there and you're all set - it's totally free.
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

race: i'am having word's with the pope to have you made a saint,
                          just downloaded that program started under restart and it found 5 infected files that i have been try to find for four months with Norton, netguard,two other setups and the new windows Defender.
                          thanks matie.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                            race: i'am having word's with the pope to have you made a saint,
                            just downloaded that program started under restart and it found 5 infected files that i have been try to find for four months with Norton, netguard,two other setups and the new windows Defender.
                            thanks matie.
                            Glad you like it. I've been using Avast for almost three years now and I think it's the best you can get. Like you, I've used others but none have been as powerful.
                            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

just to let you know race that it seems to have been cured thanks so much was having a bad week there, im now running zonealarm and avast side by side and they seem to be ok with that and ive sorted out the free thing in email so once again thank you for taking the time out to help some one else cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X