Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that metatags are not important and content is with Google?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true that metatags are not important and content is with Google?

Is it true that metatags are not important and content is with Google?

Financial Bazaar

Re: Is it true that metatags are not important and content is with Google?

Some would answer yes to your question, but I would say that if you choose the right Title, the right keywords and the right description for your product/site then follow that with unique/good content, then you cannot lose.

That includes ALL the S.E´s.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

To go along with David - the title and the description are VERY important with the se's - including Google.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Meta tags are kinda like the ligthing rod that attracts some one searching for what you have. If you build your site around googles rules, then you will be haunted by thier every move and they make a lot of em.
        I dont think google keeps up with all thier rules, you can find conflicting statments by google all the time.
        Google wants good relative content that pertains to your meta tags and tittle.

Make the content relative to the meta tags that are first in your list of tags for that page.Your first key word tags for that page are the strongest for that page, so that pages content should be relative to those meta tag key words and tittle.
        Key words go everywhere, in your meta tags, in your title in your content, but you have to make sence to the reader, not just jamm as many in as you can. Keep it all relative!

Comment

Working...
        X