Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my pages only publishes as a blank black page! Seemed fixed and then wasn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my pages only publishes as a blank black page! Seemed fixed and then wasn't

Preview shows the page looking fine. I cleared the cache, removed the file from cpanel and republished and it still doesn't work. Support said there was a coding problem on my end but I can't figure what it is. It is built solely in BV and all my other pages work just fine. Didn't use save-as, and no capital letters etc. It was working and I wanted to add pics, and also a link.

http://www.louisemack.com Link to the aging page.

Lmack

Re: One of my pages only publishes as a blank black page! Seemed fixed and then wasn'

Hi, this was caused by a style code you were using to force the lightbox to the front, we have updated this to the below and the page is now working:

<style>
    #lightbox {
    left:0;
    line-height:0;
    position:absolute;
    text-align:center;
    width:100%;
    z-index:5000;
    }
    </style>

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: One of my pages only publishes as a blank black page! Seemed fixed and then wasn'

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
      Hi, this was caused by a style code you were using to force the lightbox to the front, we have updated this to the below and the page is now working:

<style>
      #lightbox {
      left:0;
      line-height:0;
      position:absolute;
      text-align:center;
      width:100%;
      z-index:5000;
      }
      </style>
      Thanks!!
      Okay so for all my other pages, I assume I have to enter this code in, but where does it go?

Comment

Hi, the code goes right beneath the body tag, so open the page in BlueVoda, right click on the page, select page HTML, then the beginning of body tag.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X