Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINE! Take a peek, and tell me!

Take a peek at my first (yet incomplete) BV effort: www.MyChoiceMall.com

It's a virtual mall, and is the philanthropic effort of our group (explained therein at "About Us" "Our Mission" and especially "Info+Links") that contributes almost 90% of any revenues earned to Cystic Fibrosis.
    I figured it would be a great way to do something positive while using the co-branding methodology of an affiliate site to advantage. Co-branded Portal at DiamondGiveaway.com

Other VodaHost efforts include:
    www.ChoiceGroupIntl.com the 'corporate' site, working on it
    www.ChoiceIncentive.com another venture, working on it
    www.TheBlingster.com also working on it.

I have a few others, but most of my efforts are delayed until I resolve the Soholaunch vs. osCommerce issue, especially with regard to the email marketing rules.... I have 2 other leading jewelry/diamond sites I would love to bring into the VodaHost fold, as using BV and an integrated cart anyone can use would be perfect (I know, you're not supposed to mention sites not VH), but everything is on hold until I get the answers I need.

In the meantime, MyChoiceMall is our focus, as we are racing to complete interior Category pages, which will allow us to redesign the Lobby to present a few special products, more imagery, > basically a softer sell dependent on the 'search tool' to aid visiting shoppers.
    What do you all think so far?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Re: FINE! Take a peek, and tell me!

Overall it looks good. I think you need to centre your pages (page properties, check the centre in browser box). I think you have an awful lot of links on your front page - one of the hazzards of which will be people navigating away from your site no sooner than they have arrived without taking the time too check out the other content. Apart from those two ittle things - I thinks it' great. Well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yup! I know, and wrestled with how to put something up that could deliver some of the popular stores without looking like it was done in the garage, all the while scrambling to finish the Category pages, where visitors can source new vendors......the "QuickLink" feature works for those who know what they want, and although all the links in "Top Categories" take you to those Category pages that are finished, the stupid banners are needed in the Lobby...
      I can't wait to clean it up, showcase Top Ten Items, and show quality images and space again....

What about the other "starter" sites coming into the Voda fold??
      (you can see different styles & functions being addressed)

Thanks, Amanda, for your kind, detailed, and quick review. It means a lot when ranking officers offer encouragement....

Comment

Blimey! You have been busy, looks very good and it runs very smoothly. There are quite a few links which don't work on drop down menu, until you get them up running properly maybe a put up a temp coming soon page for them to link to?
        Good site
        Nick

Comment

I tried to choose a store by catagory (arts & crafts) and got a 404 error
          -------------------------------------------
          Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
            , all the while scrambling to finish the Category pages, where visitors can source new vendors......the "QuickLink" feature works for those who know what they want, and although all the links in "Top Categories" take you to those Category pages that are finished, the stupid banners are needed in the Lobby...
            I can't wait to clean it up, showcase Top Ten Items, and show quality images and space again....
            I'm trying to move as fast as I can to create the Category pages, hoping that until I get them all done, the temporary banners in the Lobby (which makes it look like the classifieds, in a cartoonish way - argh!) and the functional "QuickLink to Stores" will suffice for the happenstance shopper....

* But Hey! Thanks, Shelly, for taking the time to check out my progress... (I have HUGE projects ahead of me, and every ounce of encouragement means a lot!)

Comment

Working...
            X