msql database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msql database

hi, i am trying to install crafty syntax live chat on my website and its asking me to enter database details..if i select mssql i need to supply the following information
    SQL server:SQL database:SQL user:SQL password:
    whats the detail i need to enter...what do i get the details from

thanks
    chandni

Re: msql database

I suppose that in their instructions, they are asking for a database to be created in your site, so you must first create it. Server: localhost, Database: the name you will give your database, username, the username that you will provide when you create your database, password : the password you will provide when creating your database.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how do i create a database and assign a user name and password to it ???

Comment

P > MySQL Databases, Add Database, then add user and password. There is a nice tutorial, you could watch it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X