Help needed re Image for site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed re Image for site

Hi there people, I have an image for my website I would like to use, but it has a white background and I don't know how to get rid of the white and just leave the image if that makes any sense?

Does anyone know a quick easy way to get rid of it?

Many thanks,

I have attached the file of the image if anyone would be so kind to help.

Re: Help needed re Image for site

Sorry image too big apparently, but could send it to someone by email if poss?

Comment

Upload it here and Ill see what I can do!
      http://www.kateart-cards.com/test%20form.html

Comment

Hi there kassi, have emailed you the pic as when I went to upload it on the link you gave me it said my email wasn't recognised?

I sent it to you aol email

Many thanks,

Comment

hmm..funny, just check it and it was fine..but no worries..Ive got it and im waiting to see what can be done..Ill work on it here for a bit and see what I can do.....

Comment

It just needs cropping in a picture editing prog like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. You can even do it in microsoft paint. It will only take about 10 seconds.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
            royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by royb
              It just needs cropping in a picture editing prog like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. You can even do it in microsoft paint. It will only take about 10 seconds.
              Man you make it sound very easy! I have ***8 and others but I just cant figure out how to do it...If you can do it in 10 seconds! go ahead, or tell me how!..lol

Comment

That's a good question, I'd like to know how to go about it too.
                (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

I can do quite a bit with my different softwares yet I have never had the reason to do something like that, thats why I wanted to try, and I have found it not as simple as I thought!...Im sure it is once you know how!..lol

Comment

Hi richardjamesh,

Did you want to crop your picture or do you want a transparency?

Mary

http://www.huntertheatrearts.co.uk

Comment

Richard or Kate,

I love challenges so if either can email me a copy I would like to try.

keith@netisopen.com

Thanks,

Andy
                      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
                        Richard or Kate,

I love challenges so if either can email me a copy I would like to try.

keith@netisopen.com

Thanks,

Andy
                        Ive sent it! let me know how you do it...again Im sure its simple..like said above 10seconds! and Im sure it is! I just dont know how...bwaa haa...lol

Comment

BV does not support PNGs, so no tranparency. Also, cropping is good if you want to get your cropped picture into a graphics program, but if you need to save it, in order to import it in BV, it will again have the white background.
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

you can change the background color of the pic - IF the background color is not a color in the pic it's easy - and can be done to match your site - with most any program.
                            Beth
                            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes, Bethers' is the only way to go. Have a look at: http://www.navaldesign.info/Italiano...zione_ita.html

The engine and the valves have been cropped, i then added the shadow, then inserted them on the background, and the WHOLE background plus pics have been saved as a single jpg
                              Of course this has to be done outside BV.
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X