which would you go for,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which would you go for,

which is the best for doing web design? bluevoda, frontpage or macromedia mx 2004. by best i mean user friendly and handy to work with,

My Choice of software

It all depend how much time you have. If you have 6 months to kill i would learn dreamweaver. If you want a site by tommorow go with Bluevoda. BV has all the features you need for a site, DW has many advance features which are great, but you would probably will never use them. Plus BV is free.

Comment

BlueVoda

BlueVoda is excellent! I tried learning dreamwaever and gave up. I learned how to use BV in a couple of hours.

Comment

nice one iv been messing round with both programs bv seems a lot more user friendly where as as you said dw has loads off extras but who needs em?

Comment

bv bravo

BV is wicked good.
          Nice job to all who made it possible.
          Thanks.

Comment

I like BV, I really mean it. Im not just saying that because I work here.
            I was a customer before I was a employee.
            George Fountakos
            VodaHost
            www.VodaHost.com
            Your Website People
            +1-302-283-3777 USA / Canada / International
            (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom

Comment

Smooooth

Good on you George. Thats the team spirit!

NO RAISE, but definate brownie points.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Bluevoda is the best to use, hands down.
                ::Steven.H::

Comment

BlueVoda Is My Choice.

I am really learning a lot in bluevoda, not only the basics but really how to cut on loading by adding the illusion of graphics / images. With other freeware or even big software like dreamweaver, it would take me a long time to learn and often I would get frustrated with so many menu items to choose from just to get one thing done.

In bluevoda its all there and very easy for me to use. I plan on showing off a few more websites that really show off the shear power Bluevoda has over many advanced editors, and to show that almost anything is possible using this great piece of software. Stay tuned.
                  Bluevoda Website
                  www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

The most important thing to me about using BlueVoda ....

I personally own over a thousand dollars in website building programs I’ll never use. Why? Because the learning curve is to high. As someone mentioned if you have six-months to even come close to learning Dreamweaver on your own then more power to you. After years of experience using website building programs, I have narrowed my choice down to two. First is Ezgenerator. This program is a template based generator with over 2000 template variations. The draw back to using this program is that you are locked into the predefined template. You do have some options. You can change the main header graphic and add you own personalized text. But basically that is it. It is quick and gets the job done.

About BlueVoda. The most important thing to me about using BlueVoda is the ability it allows me to create and save my own website template, but at the same time utilize thousands of other templates if I like. Also, I can modify any element of the template I like. No restrictions.

Template based programs are good, but you’ll never truly get the look and feel of what you want for your own website by using templates designed of by others. BlueVoda is truly a very straight forward program with an easy to navigate user interface. I love it. I’ve only been working with it about a week now, and I can’t say enough good things about it.

Like any program, there is always room for improvement and the adding of additional functions, but my initial assessment of this program is that it is one bad $#*&^*@!. I wouldn’t trade my using it for anything that front page or macromedia has to offer. It is simply a wonderful development environment. And I like the clean code that it generates without unnecessary and sometimes confusing comments.

Bravo BlueVoda, BlueVoda ….

Elmo Jackson

Comment

Thanks Elmo we have worked real hard on creating and evolving BlueVoda and we
                      are glad you enjoy using it!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                      X