Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting concerned somethings not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting concerned somethings not working?

I read threw one of your articles that says that I can connect to web site via ip even if the domain isn't up yet(still waiting), I tried but get this page:

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site.

Is there something I'm missing, I have all my pages up to get web site going, index is there in my pulic folder, hrm I'm not sure, is there a problem, being new and all I don't know what to exspect as this is my first web site. My address is www.dragonsofpern3.com if you want to check into it and see if its all ok.

GD13,

Note, you are on a shared IP address. You will have to wait for the DNS servers around the world to propagate with your address...

Comment

so this is normal, cool...just waiting for that to happen, thay said 24 hours and am 4 hours away from that marker. Just was getting concerned cause I got conflicting info on what I read. Thanks for your reply =]

GD13,

Comment

When did you get your confirmation email from Voda?? I would go 24 hours from that mark...

Comment

Originally posted by bcw757
          When did you get your confirmation email from Voda?? I would go 24 hours from that mark...

yep thats the mark I'm talking about, it was a email that said that the domain could take up to 24 hours, that was at 1:30am and now its 11:50pm my time so another 2 hours tops I hope =] am sooooooo easger to see my first web site live, am excited.

GD13,

Comment

Relax Mate

Relax Mate, Read your welcome email. It says "Please give us 24 hours to
            activate your account" The sign up proccess is not 100% automated. We
            do various manual fraud checks first.

Last edited by VodaHost; 06-28-2005, 08:50 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

All done!

Enjoy:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Your site is up and running, please let me know if I may assist you
                with anything else.
                Last edited by VodaHost; 07-06-2005, 05:59 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X